“Scrip” is a term that means “substitute money”.  When you purchase Scrip you are purchasing prepaid cards that are used just like cash.  Bethany purchases gift cards at a discount for grocery stores, retailers and restaurants where you already shop and eat.

All families are encouraged to use our Scrip program in order to both offset tuition and to help with the ministries of Bethany. Preschool parents earn 60% of the Scrip profit from each purchase as a tuition rebate.  The remaining 40% is used to assist  Bethany ministries.  Scrip rebates are applied to tuition  annually in April.     

Scrip/Gift cards are sold in the  Bethany school office  M-F, 8 am to 4 pm (summer hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.);  Sunday 9 am-11 am or delivered to students in their classroom.  Every time you purchase a Scrip/Gift card you are earning a rebate. 

Scrip Links
  • You can download a scrip form - HERE.
  • More information and video tutorials may be found -  HERE

For additional info, including the enrollment code for Shop with Scrip online, contact Ruth Lopez, 420-7783 ex.58 or  .   

© 2024 Bethany Lutheran Preschool   |   4644 Clark Ave., Long Beach, CA US 90808